1913-SP-SG-01

1913 W.E. Seagrave Combination Hose & Chemical Car.

This truck replaced the one destroyed in 1913 that was our 2nd. motorized vehicle (same make) by the train at William St. G.T.R. crossing 3 months after it was delivered in 1913 to No. 2 station.

Seagrave Truck was built in Walkerville, Ontario (Windsor)

November 1920

Rectory St – Station 2

November 1st, 1920|

This photo is on display at Station 2.

June 1913

W.E.Seagrave

June 5th, 1913|

January 1913

First Motorized Chemical Combination Truck

January 23rd, 1913|

John Cameron Happer is seen sitting in the drivers seat of the fire truck parked on King St, just west of Clarence St, on the north side. The truck was manufactured by W.E. Seagrave Fire Apparatus Company of Walkerville, Ontario. This fire truck was later involved in a bad collision with a train in […]