The London Fire Department had a busy afternoon yesterday when a fire a spread quickly through a home on Hartson Place causing $100,000 in damages. The Fire Department is saying the fire spread through walls to attic where fire was well developed prior to LFD arrival.

Fire flashed over in the attic area above the garage and quickly extended to the rest of the house. One fire crew inside the house was ordered to evacuate once the fire intensified.

The house suffered extensive fire damage throughout it, with several areas of the roof caving in.

The Fire Department is saying electrical wiring and conduit directly above electrical panel was the cause for the blaze. The home owners said the house was under some renovations at the time.

via News/Talk 1290 CJBK