A fire that started by boiling oil caused $120,000 damage to a home in the Trafalgar and Hamilton Road area.

Emergency crews were called to 95 Dillabough St. on Jan. 12.

Once on scene, firefighters were met with visible flames and heavy smoke pouring from the home.

It proved to be a stubborn blaze as there was little room to move around the property because several cars were in the driveway.

No one was hurt, but two cats perished in the fire.

An inspector says the fire was started by a pot of hot oil that was left unattended.

Source: Fire causes $120K in damage to London home | CTV London News