Electrical Malfunction Starts Blaze At Home in South End

Police and Fire crews have been busy after an early morning fire in the south end of the city.

Officials say they got the call around 2 am, and responded to a working fire at 16 Sunray Avenue.

Fortunately, no one was home at the time of the blaze. The fire inspector says the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction and is not suspicious.

No one was injured as a result of the blaze. And no word on how much damage is estimated at.

via News/Talk 1290 CJBK London