A black and white print of the Central Fire Hall. Three horse drawn wagons with drivers are posed outside.
Erected 1852, in the days of the volunteer fire companies. The board of five wardens, elected at that time, included Elijah Leonard, as chief engineer; William Rowland, second engineer, and James Cousins, third engineer.
(Image & Info credit – LPL Archives)

Source: Vintage London, Ontario | Facebook