Stations

January 1889

Central Fire Hall – King St

January 23rd, 1889|

Source: Vintage London, Ontario | Facebook

May 1875

4 Wheeled Hose Reel

May 4th, 1875|

January 1875

Fire hall

January 25th, 1875|

View looking west along King St. including a portion of the Fire Station, Bennett & Mills Undertakers, Moorhead’s Furniture Factory, Hartly Mills Flour Store and the Market Bulding. A hose reel with horses stands in front of the fire Department, and a hearse in front of the Undertakers.

Source: University of Western Ontario – Archives

June 1873

Central Fire Hall

June 2nd, 1873|

December 1852

Station 1

December 1st, 1852|

The Central Fire Hall on King St., north side, near Clarence. Erected in 1852. Picture taken about 1889.

November 1700

King St – HQ

November 30th, 1700|

Line Up

November 30th, 1700|

Old Fire Hall

November 30th, 1700|