Fire hall

January 25th, 1875|

View looking west along King St. including a portion of the Fire Station, Bennett & Mills Undertakers, Moorhead’s Furniture Factory, Hartly Mills Flour Store and the Market Bulding. A hose reel with horses stands in front of the fire Department, and a hearse in front of the Undertakers.

Source: University of Western Ontario – Archives